Developing a social media strategy is a crucial part of your digital marketing mix. You can’t just ‘wing it’ any more and hope that your followers will love your brand; you need a strategy. Without one, you could find your brand making the headlines as the latest social media fail.
Our guide will ask the right questions, taking you through the following processes step-by-step:
- Clarify your business goals and objectives
- Audit your social media capabilities
- Develop your social strategy, including which channels to select
- Use analytics to monitor your progress
- Define the types of content that you will share
- Defining and setting up campaigns
Aimed at Marketing Managers, Content and Social Executives, or anyone in the position of setting up or managing social media channels for your business, this guide is intended to assist you in developing an effective and appropriate social media strategy.
Fill out the form to receive your free strategy guide